Friday, 11 April 2008

I won!

Allow me a little skite? It was the first day of our club's quilt show today - and I won first place in two of the challenges. I won the Celebrating 20 Challenge with this quilt and the Limited Edition Challenge with this quilt. I was also awarded a Judges Merit for one of the delphiniums quilts. The Judge awarded 1 Judge's Choice and 5 Judge's Merits.

AND I sold two quilts - these ones here and here. Quite a successful day!

Terry is going to take pictures of all 223 quilts in the show tomorrow and I'll put them up on Flikr and make a slide show for you very soon.

I'm off now to get ready for our 20th Birthday Dinner this evening.

5 comments:

Nellie's Needles said...

Woo Hoo! Your quilts are wonderful and deserving of awards. Congratulations!

Sarah said...

See, you ARE an award winning quilter! Congratulations- you deserved it.

EGE said...

Congratulations! And happy 20th birthday! I would have thought you were at LEAST twenty-one...

emmad said...

oh well done. Still reckon you could sell them on ebay :)

Helen said...

Congratulations, Janice. I am thrilled for you!