Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Family photos

A few years ago Terry had need of a slide projector and my father sent us his venerable one along with his collection of slides taken over a period of 15 years from 1960 to 1975. I promised to scan them someday... but, well, you know its not a top priority is it? But this Xmas Terry and I bought digital photo frames for our parents and then a couple of evenings ago a friend of ours dropped by to lend me his slide scanner - what do you know! 2 days of scanning and its done! Not all done at a very high resolution, but all done well enough for the digital photo frame and well enough to make it easy to find the ones I want to redo at a higher resolution some other time.

They are all mixed up - they show 15 years of my life and that of my sister Susan, brother Mark, (along with parents and two grandmothers), as we grow and marry and have children of our own. Just wait a little for the slide show to start...

No comments: