You may remember that way back in February 2007 I completed this top . I documented its progress here, here and here. I have finally found the time and energy to finish this quilt. I used it as practice on the Swiftquilter. Its the second quilt I have done on the frame. But other people have quilted, I think three quilts on the frame in the meantime. This was the first one I did, back in April.
I'm happy with the result on this one, an all over pattern of alternating leaves and squiggly lines. My hands are a bit stiff at the moment so I folded the binding to the front and machine stitched it down. It'll be a nice strong binding!