Sunday, 11 February 2007

I'm fifty-seven


And I'm wearing a striped t-shirt and a spotted skirt out tonight. Terry, my husband, and I are going out after dinner to play The Settlers of Catan with friends. This last weekend we drove to Wellington to be at our grand-daughter Aimee's fourth birthday. Terry was also there to cheer our son-in-law to the finishing line of his first half marathon run (I was looking after the two little girls). A couple of weeks ago I won two quilt challenges. During winter this year we will be travelling in USA, Canada, Germany and France. And now I'm telling the world all about it on a blog, using a digital camera and a pc. Life is very very good!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Cool, Janice, you succumbed to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to reading your posts and I wanted to let your know I am your first subscriber. do I win a prize?? (vbg)